Sunday, September 28, 2014

WATERLILY REFLECTION




           DAY 28 OF THE LESLIE SAETA 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Only 2 more days to go on the challenge after today.  The most difficult thing at this point is figuring out what to paint.  I pledged (to myself) to do flower for these 30 days and I am running out of inspiration and photos.  However, it has been interesting and beneficial.  I would highly recommend doing Leslie's next challenge for any of you who are painters.

This was from a photo that I took at one of the lily ponds at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano.  I wish it wasn't so far from my home as it always has a wealth of flowers to photograph along with the fabulous and interesting architecture.

OIL
SIZE: 5 X 7
PRICE:  $45
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/lori-quarton/waterlily-reflection/270625
quartonfineart@yahoo.com
714-271-1135

No comments :

Post a Comment