Monday, September 29, 2014

HIBISCUS STAR



                     DAY 29 OF THE 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS LESLIE SAETA CHALLENGE

Wow, only one more day to go after this one on the Challenge....The last ten days have been tough, but also very informative.  I guess it is good to force yourself to do something like this.  When I started I thought I would take it easy and not force myself to do a painting every day.  Leslie says to just have fun, but I was a little past fun and really wanted to go all 9 yards (30 days).  It does give me a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction, plus I learned a few things!

Just one more painting and I'll have reached my goal of 30 flower paintings in 30 days---can I do it?  Yes, I can!  God willing!

Thanks for looking,

Lori,   quartonfineart@yahoo.com or Ph: 714-271-1135

1 comment :