Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ASIAN COLLECTION



While looking in my hall closet for a certain tablecloth, I came upon a "smallish" plastic bag with a twist-tie on it.  I had no idea what was in it as it had been hidden there for "centuries".  When I opened it this Oriental silk scarf plus two others were the treasures I found.  They are all so gorgeous and very frail so I carefully spread this one out and walked around the house trying to figure out what to use to complement the scarf.   The silver pitcher seemed a no-brainer and then I decided to add one of the cups from our Rooster china. 

My parents-in-law were in the service stationed in China in the early 1920's and brought home lots of wondrous treasures.

Thanks for looking.  Hope you are having fun painting or whatever you love to do.....

Lori
quartonfineart@yahoo.com

ORIGINAL OIL
SIZE:  8 X 10
PRICE:  $110
BUY WITH PAYPAL OR CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL

No comments :

Post a Comment