Monday, September 16, 2013

ROSES AND COPPER-Sold

DAY 16---------

Well, we are now more than halfway through the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  It has been quite all-consuming.  Not just the painting, but the figuring out what to paint, then doing a Notan and a value study, then painting, clean-up, photograph and uploading to this site and the Leslie Saeta blog sitel  I don't know how Leslie does it with moving into her new Ventura Beach digs and all that goes along with that.

Anyway, these roses are called Floral Scent and I've painted them before.  I have trouble getting the correct color on my iPhone, so am now back to using my Cannon.  The "vase" is a glass with the Desert Rose pattern on it, but including that was going to make the painting too busy so it will have to wait for another time.  I'm finding painting roses to be quite a challenge, but think I'm getting the hang of it.  

ORIGINAL OIL
SIZE:  6 X 6

SOLD



No comments :

Post a Comment