Thursday, September 5, 2013

FAMILY FUN

It's DAY 4 of the 30 in 30 CHALLENGE BY LESLIE SAETA.  I'm behind by l painting already but am "painting as fast as I can" trying to keep up.
This is a crop of another of my photos taken recently at the beach.  It was a lucky day with the weather just perfect and I got lots of good reference material--next best thing to  being there.  Actually I had to stand on some rock outcroppings to get this shot so it would have been very difficult to set up my easel at this angle.  I was envious of the people on the beach, but had to head off to my show so definitely wasn't dressed to go swimming.  I'm sure they had a good time.

Original Oil: 6 x 6
Price:  $60.00, plus tax and shipping

quartonfineart@yahoo.com or
Lori at 714-271-1135

No comments :

Post a Comment