Sunday, September 29, 2013

NATURE'S NYMPH



DAY 29 OF THE LESLIE SAETA 30 IN 30 CHALLENGE---

This is a very old bud vase that has been in my family for as long as I can remember.  I remember as a child thinking it was very "racy".  She (the nymph) actually has a very filmy gown on but it is barely visible.  Anyway I always liked the "natural-ness" of it.  (Sorry about that word but couldn't think of another way to put it.)  It was a challenge to paint, but I rather liked the way it came out.  This one took a lot of time so I am behind the eight-ball to get another painting done for the last day of the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days completed.  It has been a race, but well worth it!

ORIGINAL OIL
SIZE: 6 X 8
PRICE:  $95
SHIPPING:  $12
TAX IN CA

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my blog!  Have a wonderful Sunday,

Lori (quartonfineart@yahoo.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment