Friday, November 8, 2013

GREEN PASTURES - SOLD



My painting of the horses is from a Challenge offered by Lee Brown Photography and I have to thank him for offering up such a lovely photo to work from.  I basically used the photo with a few changes to the background (left out the fence) and I changed the horses legs slightly.  I owned horses for most of my life and painted them a lot during one period.  They remain a true love for me and painting them is a a treat!  For a time we had a large area of our property in green pasture and it always did my heart good to see the horses out there grazing.  This scene is idyllic.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

ORIGINAL OIL
SIZE:  8 X 10
PRICE:  $135.00 + TAX (UNFRAMED)
SHIPPING:  $15.00

quartonfineart@yahoo.com

2 comments :

  1. Hello Lori:) I saw your painting on Lee's blog. You did an amazing job on this challenge. I think your knowledge of horses was very handy here:) Beautiful done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Renate. Really appreciate your taking the time to look!

      Delete