Saturday, March 23, 2013

ONE DUCK - SOLD







This is another painting at Irvine Park.  I have an annual pass and it is near my home so it's always very tempting.  This is the small waterfall with the bridge that crosses it.  It was a very peaceful afternoon with a few ducks out enjoying the quiet.  I decided to include one duck, although he is not very obvious, just for fun.  I didn't make him stand out as I didn't want him to be the focal point.

Original Oil on Board
Size:  6 x 8
Price: $65.00 + tax - SOLD
Shipping: $8.00 in U.S.

quartonfineart@yahoo.com

2 comments :

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


    My blog post: California cuisine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm just sorry the long comment didn't show up. I know the Grrrr feeling! I tried to look up your blog unsuccessfully, but will keep trying.

      Delete